Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mystery and Simplicity

I was asked by my home parish to speak during our adult education time this past Sunday. We're doing a series based on the "This I Believe" concept created by Edward R. Murrow (a personal hero) back in the 1950's. NPR has revived it in the last couple years.

We were asked to talk about what we believe and the effect it has on our lives. This is the audio of my bit. I got very good reviews from everyone afterwards so I thought I'd share it with the larger world. That may be a terrible mistake, lol!

Mystery and Simplicity

Check out other presentations and sermons from our great clergy PLUS the coolest logo (created by the rector!) at the blog Voice of the Winged Ox

Peace

1 comment:

Kim said...

JP...I've not had time to listen to the whole session, but what I've been able to listen to so far has been very, very good.

I think you are very articulate and very "thoughful" in your talk.

I'm looking forward to finding the time to listen to the entire piece.