Thursday, February 10, 2005

Just strange

I've got some more thoughts to share on the last post but I'm still working on them. In the meantime something that has perplexed me.

Don't know if it's happened where you are but the major fast food burger joints are all moving towards accepting credit cards.

Does that strike anyone else as ...well weird, bizarre, just wrong somehow? I just can't bring myself to walk up and say "I'd like two Happy meals and I'd like to put it on my platinum card".

Either the prices have gone way high or there's something else bizarre happening here.

Peace

1 comment:

EYouthWNY said...

forever,
Speaking as someone who also never carries cash (you, me and the Queen of England!) it just struck me as an odd place. I guess I expected that to be among the last places. And I suppose it really is!