Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ok it's utterly pathetic that I would be gone this long and come back with this as my first post. Let me say that it's been a very busy time with lots of things I want to share but I'm completely overloaded and I saw this on Marko's blog. I've always liked Spidey so I'm cool with this. I also liked Green Lantern so even my #2 is cool. Yes I was a fairly major comics geek growing up. Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Batman, Iron Man and the like.

I promise more posts soon.
Peace


Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
75%
Green Lantern
65%
Iron Man
65%
Superman
65%
Supergirl
51%
Hulk
50%
Robin
48%
The Flash
45%
Catwoman
35%
Wonder Woman
31%
Batman
30%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

No comments: