Monday, July 09, 2007

Some silliness first:


I am nerdier than 61% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


I'm a little amazed that I was so low but this is slanted towards really science nerd types which I've never been.


Saw a really fine movie yesterday, 1408. This is a great horror flick. Not a slash and gore movie but an honest to God, old fashioned horror film. Cusack and Jackson are incredible and since I'm a big Mary McCormack that was a bonus. The film has a plot, a real story, real characters and is seriously creepy scary! Check out the trailer here It was a great time spent in a theater.

I realize I'm behind on my movies and I'll catch up soon.

Peace
JP

2 comments:

Nicholodeon said...

Thanks for putting in these tests! I scored 31 on the geek thing, not nerdy but definitely not hip.

And for the mythological creature, I am a satyr.

MBTI = INFP

StarlitDestiny said...

Well, I don't know who went before me, but we seem to have a bit in common - I got a 31 on the nerd test as well. Heh, I guess I'm not much of a science nerd either.

Or maybe I'm just tired.