Saturday, June 23, 2007

Off to camp!

I won't be posting for the next week (which probably explains why I felt like having so many posts this past week!). I'm off to our Senior High conference. A week long time of worship, study and fun (in no particular order). We're a bit on the small size this year but last year we found out what a good time can be had by a smaller group of young people.
So please keep us in your prayers. The bishop will be joining us which is always a blast.

No really, it's fun having the bishop around.

Seriously.

There really are fun bishops out there (the portion of Canada nearest me seems to have an unreasonable percentage of funny bishops for some reason) and I'm lucky enough to have one.

We'll have lots of photos and even videos this year of the conference which we'll share as soon as we can.

Peace

No comments: