Monday, November 29, 2004

And now I'm back

Wow, things got away from me again. Hard to believe it's been weeks since I dropped a note here. Lots of work/ministry things getting in the way (of just about everything)

Had a very cool Thanksgiving week. My fabulous sister in law got tickets for the Steelers/Redskins game through her employer so for the first time in my life I saw my hometown football team in person. From 9 rows away from the field. Peggy rocks!

The game wasn't much to write home about, neither were the $6 beers. SIX BUCKS!!!! But the stadium was great and it was fun hanging out with my brother and his fabulous wife (did I mention that PEGGY ROCKS! ?) The only bad part was my youngest brother was supposed to join us. Didn't happen so Peggy (who is just about the coolest person on the face of the planet in my opinion although her taste in men is, well.......) managed to outhaggle a ticket scalper for the fourth ticket.

Actually we had a great time, and my sister in law is very cool, but since I know my brother checks this blog periodically it's fun to razz him in a semi-public place.

Back to more serious topics later this week.
Peace

No comments: