Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pittsburgh 3 Miami 0

Yes, that was the most ridiculous, absurd, horrible football game I've ever watched. It was a train wreck, not so much because the teams were incompetent but because there was so little they could do about any of it. That field was wretched.

In the end I'll take the results.

Oh, quick update on my football pool. I'm doing better (except when my beloved Steelers mess me up by losing to the JETS of all teams). But this was a tough week, I got 9 of 16 games right for 100 out of 136 points. So my points per pick was pretty good.

H/T to Kevin Boddecker for this one:


Yeah, that actually makes a lot more sense.

Peace

1 comment:

Reverend Ref + said...

I rode with a friend to a meeting in Bozeman Monday evening. He has Sirius and we listened to it on the way home.

Besides having to listen to less-than-stellar announcers, it was just a horrible game. Although, I have to admit, hearing about that punt in the 4th quarter where the ball stuck point first into the ground was rather humorous.