Monday, December 17, 2007

Introducing Jesus

Interesting question. If you had Jesus physically here and wanted to introduce him to a friend of yours how would you do it? Steve Harvey (yeah, the comedian and TV star) offers this option (h/t to Stuart Delony):



Little flashy for day to day (I mean how often do you really get together with a couple thousand of your closest friends in a major auditorium?) This is just off the top of my head but I think I'd go much simpler.

I want you to meet someone who has really changed how I think and work and approach the world. And I can't even tell you how much of a comfort he's been when things have really gone in the dumper. He's laid back, never in your face but never plays games either. You'll always get the straight stuff from him. Just really comfortable to be around even when he's letting me know that he disagrees with me. He's cool, I really think you'll like him.

Peace

2 comments:

PseudoPiskie said...

Very interesting to think about. Hi. This is Jesus. I hope he's a friend of mine. He's very interesting to talk with. He has lots of great ideas. Be nice to him, please.

Anonymous said...

Comfortable to be around? Is he a hippie-beatnik type? weird... Never in your face? You must be watching the Jesus of South Park too much...