Friday, December 21, 2007

A little (a very little) Friday cat blogging



I've owned cats all my life.
I like cats.
I own a cat.

But some of this cat blogging stuff just gets silly to my way of thinking.

But it's Christmas and for the moment my cat is pretending like she tolerates me. I actually CHOSE this cat at the Humane society. She is utterly utterly worshipfully devoted to my wife. My daughter is second choice. If I'm the only person in the house she'll come sit on my lap. But she acts like it's a great personal strain on her.

This is Amidala. She's a very attractive cat but somehow she has never had a sense of kittenish whimsy. I've never had a cat like that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I own a cat.

BZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!! Wrong!

A person does not own a cat. A cat owns a person. Keep that in mind and all shall be well, all shall be well, all manner of things shall be well.

She is utterly utterly worshipfully devoted to my wife. My daughter is second choice.

Of course. Solidarity of the sex crosses the bounds of species as well.

But she acts like it's a great personal strain on her.

It is...and because of that, you should feel flattered that she condescended to let you pet her.

She is a gorgeous cat! :-)