Tuesday, September 01, 2009

And the news is.....GREAT!

Saw the doctor today and got the blood results. I could drag this out but in simplest terms -

IT'S ALL GOOD!

Blood sugar test back into the normal range, "good" cholesterol jumped dramatically back well up into the normal range. All the other blood tests were solidly normal. Blood pressure was exceptional. On the whole I think I rather surprised my doctor by how well I'd done in just 8 months time. I've gone from a medium risk candidate for heart disease in the next 10 years to a low risk candidate.

I'm so happy I can't see straight.

So all that worry and the like. Complete waste of time. Knew it all along.

Now it's just a matter of continuing to do what has worked so far.

Excellent!

Peace

3 comments:

Ian Eastman, M.A. said...

Great news, Jay!

MadPriest said...

Take extra care, from now on, when crossing the road. In my mad world the chances of you being run over by a bus has just increased a hundredfold.

PseudoPiskie said...

Yea, Jay!