Thursday, September 03, 2009

Facebook is ticking me off

Is it just me or has FB been doing a lot of "site maintenance" of late? Seems about every third day I have trouble getting on the site for at least a while because of it. Today I've been locked out for several hours.

The level of annoyance this causes in me probably shows that I spend too much time on FB!

So far a pretty good day. Biked into the office and I'll bike home again. About 42 miles round trip. Final training runs for the Labor Day Loop the Lake ride for Episcopal Community Services. Basically the same ride I'm doing today but all in one shot. My personal record is currently 4 hours for the entire ride. Given that I currently clock the first half of the ride in only 90 minutes I'm thinking I'm about to take a big chunk out of that time. Even with a rest stop and the fact that I'll slow down in the final quarter of the run I'm figuring that I should do this easily in 3 hours 30 minutes to 3:45. We'll see.

In the meantime can FB get their maintenance done? Yeesh.

Peace

No comments: