Thursday, October 19, 2006

Many of me!

Another fun thing. The only problem is this time it's absolutely WRONG!!!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is:
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?




On days when you're really bored try googling your own name. I have a brother who keeps track of his two brothers by periodically googling our names. Which is how we found out our third brother was running for statewide office in his home state! Anyway I googled myself after I took the quiz and came up with at least TWO other Jay Phillippis (spelled the same way) very quickly. Check the story below:

Stolen police car

The REALLY funny part of this? The date of the story is my birthday!

So to all the Jay Phillippis of the world, rejoice! We are a rare and special breed.

Peace

No comments: