Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A little fun along the way

Well, diocesan convention starts on Friday. I've got a lot of running around to do between now and then. Plus some work to do while I'm there. So I think we need a little fun.

For the record my favored position is second base, just like my hero Bill Mazeroski.
Interesting to see soccer in second place, but why is golf so far down the list?

What Sport quiz
You scored as Baseball. You should play baseball, the true American sport. There's lots of positions to choose from, but the most important are pitcher and catcher.

Baseball

92%

Football

67%

Soccer

67%

Lacrosse

50%

Golf

50%

Swimming

50%

Tennis

42%

Field hockey

42%

Ice Hockey

42%

Track

33%

Volleyball

33%

Softball

33%

Basketball

17%

What sport are you meant for??
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: