Monday, August 03, 2009

Resource Review - Center for Parent Youth Understanding


Center for Parent Youth Understanding

OVERALL - A great source for understanding the influences on our young people so we can better understand and relate with them. All done from a Christian faith basis.

WHAT'S IT ABOUT? If you get my youth leaders newsletter you've seen lots of reports that I found through CPYU. Walt Mueller does a great job sifting through the media and offering up lots of information about how it may affect our youth. Some of it is scary and some reassuring

RESERVATIONS Walt and I don't always see eye to eye on some issues. But then my wife and I don't always see eye to eye either.

RECOMMENDATION I'm a big believer in going deeper and learning more. So if you like the study and facts this is the place for you.

No comments: