Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Me, translated

Translated as in moved to a different place.

Stuart Delony who blogs at "The Ramblings is away for two weeks doing some rock climbing and raft training (some guys get to do all the cool stuff). He is a missionary youth minister working among unchurched youth in the Pacific Northwest. He also writes one of the most interesting youth ministry blogs out there. Anyway, while he was away he asked some of the other bloggers he knows to answer some questions to "fill in" for him while he's gone. That included, I'm very honored to say, me!

Those who know me will be stunned to discover that my answers were so long he broke my responses down into two separate posts. Here's part one, part two tomorrow.

Part 1

If you're interested in what Stuart is doing check out this video about his group:

No comments: