Monday, June 01, 2009

Weekend Update June 1

The Week That Was - Wow, got the whole way through May without any kind of summary. And the world didn't end. LOL. Slowly getting back into a routine. The kid came home yesterday, Soap Box Derby on Saturday (I've been race announcer for 23 years) otherwise fairly quiet. Trying to get things organized and working on my Credo stuff. Kinda nice to have a boring week.

The To Do List - Remains a disaster area. I have a simple to do list at the moment. It has 16 items on it plus 3 that I've crossed off.

What Am I Procrastinating About? - This has been less of a problem. I'm making a habit of simply DOING things when they need to be done.

What Am I Watching/Reading/Listening To?

Touched on this earlier still working on some Sue Grafton stuff. No new music.


Movies - I've seen Star Trek (liked it and am seeing it again tonight), Night at the Museum (meh, it was OK) and hope to see Angels and Demons soon. Nothing new at home.

Music - No new music

Next Up This month is basically all camp prep all the time. Lots to get done for Senior High, plus starting to get things ready for Junior High and Sleep Away.

How Am I Doing Actually doing pretty well. And that feels good.

Peace

No comments: