Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday morning update

OK this was not intended to become the entirety of this blog. Can't believe that I only posted once last week. I'll do better I promise.

The Weekend That Was
- I suppose I should include all of last week too. Truth be told that not much happened. Work began on some of the video projects but was stalled because the computer was being stupid. Things cleared up by the end of the week. The weekend was very quiet, stayed at home with my lady wife. Caught the F1 race at Spa, watched the Bills put a whupping on Seattle, Steelers were great, the Pirates were awful. Watched some movies. Very nice.

The To Do List - I have some e-mails to respond to, I MUST get some serious video work done, Diocesan Council meeting, oh yeah and the Provincial youth network meeting which starts later today in Binghamton.


What Am I Procrastinating About?
- Creating my To Do List actually, still.

What Am I Watching/Reading/Listening To? Gonna push all these into one category. Not listening to much this week. I finished the 1919 book, pretty good. I'm onto the Best Science Fiction and Fantasy of the Year Volume 2. Been a while since I really dove back into SF, a lifelong passion. So far so good.

Two movies this weekend:

The Whole Nine Yards - This is a silly, very funny movie about a hit man moving in next door. Matthew Perry does great physical comedy and Bruce Willis is a great borderline nuts but kinda heart of gold hit man. And Natasha Henstridge is just glorious to look at. We really enjoyed it.

Under The Tuscan Sun A wonderful romantic movie that I really loved. I love the look of Tuscany and the looks of Diane Lane (so shoot me). Funny, poignant, all about love of many different kinds. Makes me want to run off to Tuscany with my lady wife, cook and bask in that wonderful light.

Next Up I have to get out the door here very soon to head to Binghamton for the Province meeting. Then back for a day, the D Council. OY.

How Am I Doing Feeling a little stressed actually. I'm tired of feeling stressed.

No comments: