Monday, March 13, 2006

And Back from Atlanta

Hmmm, had virtually no travel "adventures" this time. Felt kinda strange. Delta did annoy me a little though. I've gotten used to "jetway checking" my carry on bag. You get a neat little tag, they pick up your bag just before you get on and bring it back to the jetway at the other end. It allows me to avoid the baggage claim.

But not (apparently) on Delta. They will give you a tag BUT you then have to chase it down in the baggage area. Which was especially annoying since Buffalo was fogged in and outbound flights were being cancelled right and left. So all that baggage had to be sent back down for pick up. Plus to be honest the Delta employees in the terminal were rather abrupt. It wasn't that they were rude, it was more that you were keeping them from doing something "useful/important" Not the flight crew however. They were very nice. But Delta is NOT my carrier of choice at the moment.

The young people were fabulous! What a great group from Hawaii to the Dominican Republic. Articulate, intelligent and a lot of fun to hang out with. General Convention is a LOT of work for everyone. It helps when you have folks around you that you trust and enjoy. I think I'm going to enjoy this immensely. Then I'm going to be exhausted!

Well lots still to do.
Peace

No comments: