Monday, March 27, 2006

Gman again

yeah, he's got another list thing that struck me:

The Power of Four

Four jobs I've have had in my life:

1, Dishwasher
2. Bell Hop
3. Radio DJ
4. Muffin Baker

Four movies I would watch (and have watched) over and over:

1. The Big Chill
2. Casablanca
3. STar Wars
4. Raiders of the Lost Ark

Four places I have lived:

1. Gibsonia, PA
2. Jamestown, NY
3. Edinboro, PA
4. California, PA


Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. C.S.I.
2. West Wing
3. This Old House
4. Two and a Half Men

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Lake Tahoe, CA
2. Williamsburg VA
3. Gettsyburg, PA
4. Toronto, Ontario

Four websites I visit daily:

1. www.beliefnet.com
2. www.postgazette.com
3. http://pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com
4. I went back and looked and there AREN'T four sites I visit every day.

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Italian
2. Chinese
3. Sandwiches
4. Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At home
2. With my wife, wherever
3. Pittsburgh, PA
4. Puerto Rico

Peace

No comments: