Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weekend Update January 13

The Week That Was - Running behind, which appears to be the theme for this week. The weekend was quiet and utterly unproductive. In a completely unsatisfactory way too. Had a Happening Board meeting which went fine. Late last week I met with a group to fund and plan the work I'm doing with the YMCA (radio/podcast techniques with a mostly Hispanic population of teens). I'm not sure where that one is headed. The difference there is that we HAVE funding we're just not sure how to use it. The opposite of the ministry stuff. If I could only merge my two worlds, sigh. Discovered the wind had almost torn the back screen door off it's hinges. Something else to repair. Just lots of little stupid things. Haven't heard back on my blood test yet. My weight loss is minimal and the stupid Carolina Panthers messed up my week in the playoff football pool. Like I said lots of little stupid things.

The To Do List - Must get the DVD project basically done this week. We'll see. Then a mailing to the congregations.


What Am I Procrastinating About? - Not so much procrastinating as just overwhelmed a teensy bit.

What Am I Watching/Reading/Listening To? Kind of between books at the moment. Didn't watch any new movies either. Re-watched "Princess Bride". Only music I've listened to was a collection of music from "The Godfather" films. This should give you a pretty good idea of my mental state, lol!

Next Up DVD production, mailing related stuff (printing, folding, stuffing, carting to the Post Office)

How Am I Doing I'm a little down. The kid is having an existential crisis and it's interlocking with the remains of my previous one. I think I see a solution but it's not going to make either of us totally happy. I think it might be workable however. We'll see.

Peace

No comments: