Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Update - January 18

The Week That Was - The week was dominated by the news from the blood test. I did get our first camp DVD prepared and mostly in the mail (ran out of labels so the last batch go out tomorrow). Youth Commission met on Sunday and we had a very good meeting. I'm still processing all that stuff I wrote about earlier. Otherwise it was a week in the office. Ho Hum.

The To Do List - Wow, the mailing is done so what's next? Prepare for camp stuff, make reservations for our spring planning retreat, settle a date for the CROP walk (PLEASE!!!!) then figure out what needs to be done there. Oh and figure out the event I'm supposed to co-planning with LCLC. So nothing much. Yeesh.

What Am I Procrastinating About? - I'm really slacking on my ELCA responsibilities. Mea Culpa. Nothing personal, I swear!

What Am I Watching/Reading/Listening To? I'm kind of reading two books, actually supposed to be reading a third. I've joined a book group at church to read "The Shack". So far I haven't read a word. The other couple books just aren't' grabbing me. I'm hoping to get rolling again soon.

No music or movies to report either.

Next Up Finish the mailing project, nail down a couple other things.

How Am I Doing I'm still processing the changes to come. I'm starting to get comfortable with the ideas so hope is starting to reassert itself.
Peace

No comments: